Who we are
The Russian Chapter is the Russian division of the Chapter Zero UK the Director’s climate forum established by the World Economic Forum for board members. It operates in all G20 countries, including Russia.
Our goal is to help business leaders deal with potential opportunities and risks associated with climate change. By bringing together investors, regulators, company directors, and key experts, we provide a platform for sharing experiences and influencing the trajectory of Russian business in terms of climate change.
We provide a space for the non-executive community to expand its knowledge, understanding and experience, allowing it to address the complex and critical business challenges posed by climate change. In pursuit of this goal, we:
- organize climate change briefings, roundtables, seminars and conferences with our partners
- raise awareness of existing practices and approaches
- provide practical tools that can enable directors to discuss climate change with a full range of competences.
- provide a forum where directors can share their experiences and deepen their knowledge,
- provide access to the World Economic Forum’s materials and expertise.