In order to fulfill the mission of implementing the climate strategy and providing climate governance expertise for board members, CGI Russia launches its own analytics. The main goal is to form an expert opinion on the implementation of the climate agenda in corporate governance, as well as to collect, process, systematize, analyze and forecast companies’ activities relating to ESG and climate transformation. CGI Russia also plans to develop a knowledge base (from conceptual framework and legal basis to step-by-step instructions) to stimulate directors make a seamless transition to a new business model. Research will be conducted by an expert with 20+ years of experience in the banking sector, a developer of standards for bank activities with a help of an intern from the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, a student participating in scientific activities, winner of numerous project competitions, including “The Female Image of Science” from the Russian Academy of Sciences , “National heritage of Russia”.
- HORIZON CF AND CGI RUSSIA SIGNED A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- Russian Oil & Gas: The decarbonization journey
- CGI Russia celebrates its 1st anniversary
- Renewable energy represents over 80% of energy supply among a third of Russian miners, CGI Russia and Deloitte survey reveals
- KORN FERRY AND CGI RUSSIA SIGNED A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT