EXERICA Ltd., a British provider of AI-based analytical software, has become a strategic Big Data Partner of CGI Russian Chapter. The Cooperation Agreement between Exerica and the Russian Chapter will see joint efforts to promote climate governance initiative among board members of the Russian companies and to create an analytical database for Russian and International companies to monitor, measure and evaluate ‘climate change corporate governance’ which will result in company data becoming incorporated into a national database a national impact on addressing climate change.
- Newsletter • December 2021
- GLOBAL ALLIANCE OF LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, INVESTORS AND BUSINESSES COME TOGETHER TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF ESG DATA
- Newsletter • October 2021
- CGI Russia Moderates the Round Table on ESG Issues Held By Sberbank
- Russian Metals and Mining: COP26: Future of the Carbon Transition