In Search of Internal Resource: New Challenges for Compensation and Nomination Committees
April 28, 2022 18:00 PM Moscow
The Global Climate Initiative For Boards with its partner Deloitte, CIS will hold the online discussion “In Search of Internal Resource: New Challenges for Compensation and Nomination Committees”.
The Russian economy has faced unprecedented constraints and entered a period of economic restructuring. Companies are forced to adapt and transform their business in a very short time. The need for managerial personnel with the appropriate expertise and competencies to ensure high quality governance is becoming crucial.
The Compensation and Nomination Committees were faced with the challenge of rethinking the HR strategy and revising the motivation tools for employees, as well as the need to find board members with broad expertise.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
- How should the motivation system change in the difficult conditions of maintaining a business and searching for new opportunities?
- What new competencies do board members need?
- Where could the required expertise be found?
- Are there any independent directors needed?
Olga Pascault, Board Member, Audit & Nomination and Remuneration Committees Member, SBP Exchange, Asakabank
Gennady Vanin, Practice Leader, CFO and Compensation, Korn Ferry
Peter Demchenkov, Chair of the Supervisory Board, X5 Retail Group
Anna Lvova, HR Director, Severgroup, Board Member, Severstal, Representative of Severgroup on Nomination and Remuneration Committees, Lenta
Veronika Varshavskaya, Director, Tax & Legal, Deloitte CIS
Olga Filatova, Board Member, HeadHunter
- Newsletter • April 2022
- Russian companies approach the future of climate projects with reasonableness
- ESG in the context of economic restructuring
- In Search of Internal Resource: New Challenges for Compensation and Nomination Committees
- CGI Russia continues to support companies’ efforts to achieve their ESG and climate goals as the Global Climate Initiative For Boards