Insurance Forum “ESG in Insurance: Global Practice and Russian View”
February 11, 2022 offline discussion
CGI Russia in partnership with its Insurance Partner, Marsh, Russia & CIS, will hold an industry forum on the impact of ESG agenda on the Russian insurance market, where Executives and board members of insurance companies, banks and industry groups will meet.
Sustainable development of the global economy and the transition of leading companies to a new ESG business model were a key subject of both the World Economic Forum in Davos and the International Economic Forum in St. Petersburg in 2021.
That’s why CGI Russia together with its insurance partner, international broker Marsh, will hold an industry forum on the impact of ESG agenda on the Russian insurance market. The forum will bring together Executives and board members of insurance companies, banks and industry groups to discuss:
- ESG and risk management – what businesses need to know?
- What the international insurance market thinks about ESG status and what it means for Russian companies?
- How is the Russian market building its ESG strategy, and what regulatory requirements may they face in the near future?
Igor Yurgens, President All-Russian Insurance Association
Philip Gudgeon, Member of the Supervisory Board, «Otkritie» Financial Corporation, President of Crescat
Amy Barnes, Head of Climate & Sustainability Strategy, «Marsh Ltd.»
Eugenie Eleanor Molyneux, Chief Risk Officer of Commercial Insurance Zurich Group
Olga Pascault, Founder and Chair of the Management Board, CGI Russia
Elena Haykin (Sapozhnikova), Founder and Member of the Management Board, CGI Russia
The event is by invitation only. For all questions please contact email@example.com
- Newsletter • April 2022
- Russian companies approach the future of climate projects with reasonableness
- ESG in the context of economic restructuring
- In Search of Internal Resource: New Challenges for Compensation and Nomination Committees
- CGI Russia continues to support companies’ efforts to achieve their ESG and climate goals as the Global Climate Initiative For Boards