Physical Risks and Opportunities for Russian Companies: Winners and Losers
The Climate Governance Initiative Russia, in partnership with Deloitte CIS, are delighted to invite board members, asset managers, chairs and members of audit and risk committees’ to take part in this roundtable on the climate agenda. The event will give participants the opportunity to learn more about best practices from leading experts, discuss important issues and get up to speed on the latest news on the climate agenda. The topic of the next roundtable will be “Physical Risks and Opportunities for Russian Companies: Winners and Losers”.
The speakers will discuss which Russian industries and regions will be most exposed to climate risks, as well as the potential socio-economic consequences of physical and climate risks in Russia and other countries. The speakers will discuss the practical tools directors can employ to better understand how physical climate risks may affect their companies and stakeholders, and how to build strategies to address these risks. The roundtable will also feature a presentation on environmental insurance as a climate risk management tool.
The following experts will speak at the event:
- Olga Pascault, Founder and Management Board Chair of Climate Governance Initiative Russia;
- Elena Haykin (Sapozhnikova), Founder and Management Board Member of Climate Governance Initiative Russia;
- Tatyana Mitrova, Director of the Energy Center of the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management, Board Member of PAO Novatek and Schlumberger;
- Robert Kupreishvili, AIG JSC, Head of the Civil Liability Insurance Department;
- Aleksandr Caicics, Head of ECG/SRI communications of PJSC Polyus;
- Daniel Wolfe, Independent Member of the Board of Directors, Chair, Audit Committee of Segezha Group, Managing Director of Simoleon Long-term Value Found.
The event will be held online in Zoom.
Please register below if you would like to attend the roundtable.
Registration will be open until 18:00 on 17 February.