The weight of an effective board of directors in the company value: assessment of global investors. Challenges of 2022
January 27, 2022, 17:00 Moscow offline discussion
СGI Russia and its organizational consulting partner Korn Ferry, a leading international company in the field of organizational consulting, conducted a joint research “The weight of an effective board of directors in the company value: assessment of global investors’’. The research was based on the expert opinions of more than 15 global investment companies assessing a current role of an effective board of directors in a company’s value.
We invite you to discuss the findings of the research which concern:
- the correlation between an effective board of directors and the company value
- the importance of a company’s strategic ESG agenda in the investment assessment of a business
- which performance indicators investors consider the most significant when assessing the efficiency of boards of directors, such as the board’s structure criteria
- “red light” factors for investor’s desicion to invest in a company.
We will also talk about where the board of directors should look at in 2022 regarding the terms of ESG transformation, including the carbon tax, unified ESG reporting standards, information disclosure and the development of climate roadmaps.
- Newsletter • December 2021
- GLOBAL ALLIANCE OF LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, INVESTORS AND BUSINESSES COME TOGETHER TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF ESG DATA
- Newsletter • October 2021
- CGI Russia Moderates the Round Table on ESG Issues Held By Sberbank
- Russian Metals and Mining: COP26: Future of the Carbon Transition